Decorative Concrete Patios – Outdoor Living Space Recreated
Warmth and comfort are appropriate to describe an indoor living space. Since patio is an outdoor extension of that living space, it should also be cozy and comfortable. You can’t have that with a patio that is out of shape. The concrete surface is one of the important elements that need to have good form and function. If the patio shows signs of wear and tear, there is no need to worry. Damage can easily be repaired, thanks to the versatility of concrete. With the right application, a concrete patio can be transformed into a luxurious oasis at an inexpensive cost.
Benefits of Concrete Patio Resurfacing, Refinishing, and Repair
Although there are many different applications that are perfect for recreating a concrete patio, the benefits for all of them are the same. Here is a brief look at the reasons why you should resurface, refinish, or repair the concrete patio:
- Durability – Decorative concrete coatings and overlays are durable enough to withstand heavy use as long as properly installed. Even if it just involves a thin layer of material, it is able to extend the lifespan of an existing concrete slab.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – It isn’t called decorative for nothing. Decorative concrete solutions feature impressive design concepts, colors, patterns, and textures that will surely bring the aesthetic level of any concrete patio ideas to an all-time high.
- Easy Upkeep – Cleaning and maintaining a concrete patio is not an easy thing to do. It requires time and energy and not everyone could spare some. Decorative coatings and overlays are designed to require minimal cleaning and maintenance.
- Affordable – Most repairs that work often come with a high price tag. Not decorative concrete. It features inexpensive solutions that work well and last long. You get to restore the existing slab you have, cutting costs without compromising appearance and durability.
Decorative Coatings and Overlays for Patios
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – Using a cementitious overlay, an old and boring patio can be made more appealing and slip-resistant. In a stamped concrete patio, the overlay is stamped with your desired pattern, making it look like real brick, natural stone, or whatever material it has been decided to replicate.
- Spray Knockdown Texture – This is an acrylic concrete coating that is sprayed on the concrete patio then knocked down with a trowel. This spray down concrete system creates a texture that is slip-resistant and subtle but still absolutely stunning.
Acquire a Cozy and Comfortable Concrete Patio Today. Call (513) 429-7696 for More Info!
The concrete patio is an outdoor space for family and friends to gather and hang out. It must possess all the attributes that would make it a wonderful experience every time. This is what Cincinnati Concrete Artisans aims to do in every concrete patio job we handle. Our team of highly trained professionals has extensive experience in resurfacing, refinishing, and repairing concrete patios, pool decks, driveways, and more.
Interested in a free consultation and quote? Give us a call to request one now!