Don’t you wish you had the floors of a 5-star hotel? If your concrete surfaces have cracks and ugly stains on it, it could be difficult to imagine that it could get any better than that. In the past, concrete was almost never used as it is. It is either covered in carpets, wood, brick, vinyl tile, or other flooring and paving material. Although it works, it is expensive and requires tedious cleaning and maintenance. Nowadays, concrete has reached a level where it is no longer considered as just a subbase material. Decorative concrete solutions have put this gray, utilitarian material in the spotlight. Residential concrete surfaces are now more elegant, durable, and long-lasting, all at a budget-friendly price.
Why Choose to Resurface or Refinish?
It is not uncommon for homeowners to pay more attention to furniture, wall decor, and other elements in the room before actually dealing with the floor. This should not be. The surface you walk on deserves as much TLC. If you find it to be in dire need of an update or repair, here are notable reasons why you should go with decorative concrete:
- Resurfaced or refinished concrete surfaces are aesthetically-pleasing. You would have fun mixing and matching patterns and colors until you find the right look appropriate for your home.
- Decorative concrete surfaces do more than just enhance the appeal of any room or outdoor space, it also increases the property’s resale value. If you do decide to sell your house, real estate agents could appraise it at a higher price and interested buyers would surely find the house a worthwhile investment.
- Cost is a hugely influential factor when it comes to choosing a repair or remodeling solution. Decorative concrete provides outstanding benefits without putting a dent in your wallet.
Top Residential Concrete Surfaces
Resurfacing or refinishing concrete creates significant changes to the appearance and performance of any concrete surface, such as:
- Concrete Patios – A patio is an extension of the indoor living space so it must possess the same appeal and comfort. A stamped concrete overlay with a brick or stone pattern would look great on a patio. A spray texture would also be an ideal option.
- Concrete Pool Decks – The deck requires a slip-resistant surface to prevent slips and falls. A spray knockdown texture is a popular option not only for its slip-resistant texture but also because it stays 30% cooler underfoot than other pool deck materials.
- Concrete Driveways – A driveway plays a huge role in making or breaking a person’s first impression of your home. A stamped overlay or a knockdown texture could both provide the necessary appeal of any driveway designs Cincinnati, OH and enhance traction at the same time.
- Garage Floors – The garage is used for a lot of things: auto repairs, woodwork, storage, and more. It needs a tough flooring that could withstand all that. Residential Epoxy flooring and Polyurea Polyaspartic coatings can both provide the durability you need without compromising the look of the garage floor.
- Interior Floors – This includes floors in the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, the hallway, and more. A good concrete staining could make a plain concrete surface look more classy and luxurious.
Ready for a Big Change? Call (513) 429-7696 to Know Your Residential Concrete Options.
We at Cincinnati Concrete Artisans know how frustrating it is to look at and walk on unpleasant concrete surfaces day in and day out. This is why we made it our mission to provide residential concrete owners with decorative concrete solutions that are effective but affordable. We are proud of the quality of our work and our team of highly trained professionals pays great attention to detail.
There is nothing to lose but so much to gain. Want to know more? Call us for a free consultation and quote!